Establishing this site, the FB page, and now twitter, I have carved out a little place in the internet world to call my own. All you see on this site and the various outlets that accompany it stems from 100% pure, all natural, sleep deprived, anxious ridden, excitement bound, PASSION!
I found something I genuinely love and ran with it
Being on the other side of things now, enjoying life, enjoying the people I interact with, and o' so pleased with where passion has taken me.
Passion is by far one of the most incredible things I accidentally stumbled upon. Had it not been for passion I would still find myself in autopilot mode. Going through life without purpose, doing what I've been instructed to do, and just living for the next day to come and subsequently end.
What I do now is much different, nowadays it might go something like this:
- Wake up early sometimes, late others
- Wake up to see what inspiration has been posted on the various outlets I follow
- Fulfill educational requirements ( or going to class)
- Have numerous thoughts about ideas for designs, blog posts, what new destination I would like to travel to, what new organization I might be able to help, what blogger I might team up with
- Read and comment on some sort of amazing post
- Play or explore with my little girl
- cooking or surely attempting something of the sort
- some more educational requirements ( homework)
- stay up late writing, or designing
- repeat !
This cycle has proved a a pretty sure bet for staying inspired.
If you have yet to find your passion....sorry I don't posses a secret to finding it, but perhaps this might help......
Marvel at the little things, feel good doing the things that make you feel good, don't be afraid to fail, have fun, be random, don't be so serious, let loose, explore new ventures, go outside your comfort zone...
Overall just enjoy your time/life to the maximum !
What is your passion.....have you found it......are you living it?
I would love hear what it is that ignites your soul!